How to apply for a US visa for your job in 2018

Visa requirements vary from state to state, but the process for getting a visa to work in the United States can be quite different depending on where you live.

The process for a visa from one state to another can be very different from one person to another.

For example, in the Midwest, you’ll need to apply through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to obtain a visa, whereas in California you’ll have to apply to the State Department for a green card.

Here’s everything you need to know about getting a US green card for your current job.