Which countries accept US visa extension?

The US visa-extension program that allows US citizens to stay longer in their home country is now open to foreign citizens as well.

The new US Visa Extension Program (VEP) is a program that lets US citizens stay for up to two years after coming to the US.

US visa extensions have been a big part of US immigration policy since it was introduced in 1980.

The VEP allows US-citizen visa holders to stay in the US for up and two years if they’re married, the spouse has a college degree, or if they are employed or have children in the country.

However, the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently announced that it will extend VEP for up for five years if the spouses or partners of US citizens are also US citizens.

In order to get an extension, a spouse or partner must apply online.

The visa will then be processed through the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Department of State.

The US Department has said the extension is only available to married or cohabitating US citizens who have been married for at least three months.

The extension was created in 2016 to help the US cope with a rise in visa applications from foreign nationals.

The US Citizenship Citizenship and Immigrant Services website said at the time that it was being extended to cover those who were married or in a civil union, as well as those who are separated.

The DHS said the VEP would expire in 2020.US Citizenship and Citizenship Services (CIS), a federal agency that provides citizenship and immigration services to US citizens and permanent residents, said in a statement that the extension was “part of a wider strategic approach to address visa security and visa issuance backlogs.”

“This extension is expected to improve the ability of USCIS to process additional applications, and provide the opportunity for additional visa holders, including spouses and partners of permanent residents and dual nationals, to enter the US permanently,” CIS said.

The visa extension program allows US residents to stay for three years, and spouses and cohabitants of US-citizens to stay up to five years.

The extension will also be available for people who are not married.

The American immigration website Expedia said it was looking into ways to help American-citizens with the VCP extension.

The company said it had been using the VMP program for nearly a decade.

“We are working with the Department to see how we can offer additional assistance for American citizens and their spouses and partner with the extension of the VPP,” it said in an emailed statement.

Citizenship and Immigration Service (Cis), which administers the VHP program, said the US government has been working with CIS and other federal agencies to provide assistance to the citizens of foreign countries.