How to apply for a Southwest Visa (S.A.)

How to get a Southwest visa (S, S.A.), also known as the Temporary Agricultural Worker (TAW), or as a “Green Card,” is a visa that allows foreigners to work in the United States without any type of visa.

Applicants must have a valid green card or green card holder, and they must live in the U.S. for at least 90 days and have a high school diploma or GED.

However, the application process can be lengthy, and many applicants have a green card, but can’t work.

There are also some exceptions to the general requirements, such as those with dual citizenship.

This article will help you apply for and get a S. A. visa.

The S.S., or “temporary agricultural worker,” visa is issued by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for those who want to work as temporary agricultural workers.

The most common visa types are the green card and green card-holding spouse or child of a green-card holder.

You can also apply for the temporary visa with a greencard or greencard-holding family member.

The Department of State (DOS) will send you a letter that you must sign, which you can print out and complete before you arrive at the U